The entire opponents have weighed in now for UFC 259. Omit , overlook — that is the cardboard of playing cards. That is the only you will have to be enthusiastic about. 3 identify fights. 3. And now not simply any identify fights, extraordinarily excellent ones.
The principle match is especially thrilling. The UFC middleweight champ (and mega-star in-waiting) Israel Adesanya strikes up a weight magnificence to develop into the UFC’s newest “champ-champ.” He faces off in opposition to the just lately topped UFC mild heavyweight champ Jan Blachowicz. Hilariously he weighed in for this struggle at 200.five kilos, nearly 5 underneath the prohibit. No-one’s weighed in for a mild heavyweight identify struggle that low since UFC 32.
It is an enchanting technique for an enchanting struggle. Blachowicz is a monstrous hitter and Adesanya may well be the most efficient natural striker within the UFC. This matador-bull match-up is certain to have everybody at the edge in their seats for so long as it lasts.
However we additionally get to peer the consensus easiest feminine fighter of all-time Amanda Nunes shield her featherweight crown in opposition to Australian famous person Megan Anderson. Out of doors of a rematch with Cris Cyborg, that is more than likely the most important ladies’s UFC struggle in the market at this time. Cannot stay up for that one.
We additionally get a identify struggle in possibly probably the most stacked department in UFC: Bantamweight. Petr Yan vs. Aljamain Sterling is a struggle between in all probability the 2 easiest bantamweights on this planet at this time. Cannot wait to peer how this one performs out.
How one can watch UFC 259
This yr the UFC entered into a brand new partnership with ESPN. That is nice information for the UFC and the growth of the game of MMA, however unhealthy information for client selection. Particularly in case you are one of the most UFC lovers who wish to watch UFC reside in america.
In america, if you wish to understand how to look at UFC 259, you can simplest in finding the struggle evening on PPV thru ESPN Plus. The price construction is a little complicated, however listed below are the choices to look at UFC on ESPN, in line with ESPN’s website:
- Present every year ESPN Plus subscribers can order the impending UFC struggle for $70.
- Present per 30 days ESPN Plus subscribers will be capable to both improve to an annual plan and purchase UFC PPV for $85 or acquire the power to look at the UFC match on PPV for $70 on its own.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers can purchase a package of 1 UFC PPV match (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus annual routine subscription for $90. This can be a respectable deal. The former package gave a saving of 25% however this new package is a 35% saving. The ESPN Plus annual ESPN subscription will auto-renew after 365 days, at the cost of an ESPN Plus annual subscription on the time of auto-renewal.
You’ll be able to do all the above on the hyperlink underneath.
MMA lovers within the UK can watch UFC 259 completely thru BT Recreation. There are extra choices when you reside in Australia. You’ll be able to watch UFC 259 thru Primary Match on Foxtel. You’ll be able to additionally watch at the UFC web page or the usage of its app. You’ll be able to even order the usage of your PlayStation or the usage of the UFC app for your Xbox.
Want extra world viewing choices? Take a look at a VPN. See the.
Get started time
In keeping with earlier UFC occasions, that is the time table we predict…
- The principle card begins March 6, 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT).
- The prelims get started March 6, eight p.m. ET (five p.m. PT).
- The early prelims get started March 6, 6.00 p.m. ET (three.00 p.m. PT).
- The principle card begins March 7, three a.m. GMT.
- The prelims get started March 7, 1 a.m. GMT.
- The early prelims get started March 6, 11.00 p.m. GMT.
- The principle card begins March 7, 2 p.m. AEDT.
- The prelims get started March 7, 12 p.m. AEDT.
- The early prelims get started March 7, 10.00 a.m. AEDT.
Given how risky and fluid earlier struggle playing cards had been within the COVID-19 technology, be expecting this one to cut and alter. This is the place we are at at this time…
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Israel Adesanya
- Amanda Nunes vs. Megan Anderson
- Petr Yav vs. Aljamain Sterling
- Islam Makhachev vs. Drew Dober
- Thiago Santos vs. Aleksandar Rakic
- Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney
- Music Yadong vs. Kyler Phillips
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Askar Askarov
- Rogerio Bontorin vs. Kai Kara France
- Tim Elliot vs. Jordan Espinosa
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Carlos Ulberg
- Sean Brady vs. Jake Matthews
- Livinha Souza vs. Amanda Lemos
- Uros Medic vs. Aalon Cruz
- Mario Bautista vs. Trevin Jones